Thursday 15 March 2012

interesting experience

among the interesting experience of the time history of the palace tour amantubillah PunBB, there you get a lot of historical knowledge, ranging from the royal lineage, the myth of the cannon, relics, like a dagger, bedding, clothes, and much more.

when I see pictures of the royal peninggala I felt something weird, but I do not know what it is, in the photo I saw one of my king and his face was misteriuss really see, there I pokonya mendaptkan many irregularities but strangely I did not clearly know what it tuk me feel all that there is more mysterious Anel again when I was all my friend did not feel the strangeness, awalanya heck I felt maybe I was wrong but over time I feel afraid semakn and all that I see as if mysterious, when I was there pictures of all the picture is dark but I have other friends that are apling dark ndax strange that I think even one of the photos I have a strange friend, who face no scar, but the picture is no scar .

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Hot Sonakshi Sinha, Car Price in India