Thursday 15 March 2012

my hobby

hobby I was watching tv, shopping, then maen feather badminton tangkis.kalau maen anyway just beginning a long love-love but I feel it hoi kelamaaan because if I have free time I often splurging badminton maen time, if the benefit itself when watching tv may not be useful because I was nyadar only waste time in vain, but I own Ivy why I loved the movie, continue shopping, if the problem even as a day of shopping at home but I pass no money lah.

perhaps of all the hobbies I just maen badminton there is no benefit of which can nourish the body, muscles become tense and ndax still much that is useful for health.

but least of all hobby I still yanf useful.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Hot Sonakshi Sinha, Car Price in India